Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Post

Hey everybody! I want to keep track of my thoughts here and there and I figure a blog is a good way to do it.

So I'll start off by saying that I'm pretty excited for the Game Design class. I've never made a legit game, as most of the people in the class haven't, but that should make it all the more fun right?

I'm currently reading The Case For Christ because some nice people at my church gave me the book after they found out that I don't believe anymore. I've looked into the issue of the historicity of the New Testament quite a bit and I find Lee Strobel to be one of the more irritating apologists out there (especially after having read "The Case for Creation" - terrible). Nevertheless, there's always more knowledge to be had so I'll read it all the way through and see if I learned something.

New Number One Gun CD coming out soon! I can't wait for To the Secrets & Knowledge, especially having been addicted to their last CD for so long.

1 Comments:

KJ said...

Most of the people I knew from my old church found out I no longer believe from reading my blog post about it. Some of my first blog posts on the issues had nearly 100 comments from church friends. haha.

Post a Comment